Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weightloss~a~palooza Update (and a few pics)

Oy Vey! Boy did I get busy with the holiday weekend & 4th of July! and just life in general, things got really busy all at once it seems and thus I haven't updated this weight loss journey of mine.
I promised  everyone before & after pictures and ill be honest, every camera in my house is a piece of junk :(
The best one we have is my hubby's cell phone camera and we seem to have issues with getting pictures off of it and onto our computer. Hint hint to any companies out there looking for a review of a digital camera...I'm your gal ;)
SO, I'm posting the best pics I can find that will illustrate my weight to you all (as embarrassing as it is). I think its important for me to put some unflattering pictures of myself here on the blog to remind me of what I'm striving for...to not look like that forever! To better myself in regards to my health, my weight, my strenght and my inner self!
Without further adieu, here are some pictures of little (or big rather) ole me!



Yes, all these pics are very old but I'm about the same size (probably larger) now as I am in these pictures.

After my 1st workout at the gym in nearly 10 years, I weighed myself and was at 216...a few days later I went back for another workout and had lost exactly 1 pound! Its a small victory but a victory none the less!
I haven't weighed myself since then, but I have since officially joined the gym and gone to do a pilates mat class (my 1st pilates experience) and more cardio kickboxing and I'm going tomorrow for my 1st yoga class!
I will weigh myself at the gym tomorrow and hopefully there is more progress to report...but if not, I'm proud of myself either way for sticking with this longer than I have in the past and for still being motivated to change myself and my lifestyle for the better. I'm eating better, and I'm feeling better and that is a good thing no matter what the numbers on the scale say!

Stay tuned for more updates and I promise more recent updated pics as well...we need a new camera anyways and now is as good a time as any and as good of an excuse as any to get a new one!

3 comments:

  1. Every accomplishment is a big deal when it comes to weightless... it means your on the right track! You sound like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, I'm following along, and very interested in your progress! Good for you! ~this is me cheering from the bleachers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I'm trying to do the same.....agh.... the never ending saga! Stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails