Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mommy Necklaces









As a mom to 3, 2 of which are rough and tumble boys, I am always on the lookout for durable products...be it furniture, clothing, shoes, or jewelery for myself, I need things to be able to stand up to the test my boys are sure to put them through. When my 4 year old was younger and even still now, if I put on a nice new necklace, he is sure to run right up to me and in an attempt to "look" at it, grab it and yank it as hard as he can to get a better "look". And my youngest is still nursing and likes to "twiddle" with whatever he can get his hands on...my hair (ouch), my shirt, my skin (double ouch), and if I'm wearing one, my necklace.

This leads me to the company and product I want to share with you...Mommy Necklaces!
This is a mom owned and operated business, which makes it a company I want to support...and it helps that the necklaces are outstanding in both style and quality. Mommy Necklaces stands by the craftsmanship of their necklaces so much they offer a 0 to 3 guarantee...if your necklace were to break in any way, they will replace it for you free of charge for up to 3 years after the purchase date! That is something you will not find from any other company of this sort that I am aware of.

Mommy Necklaces are nursing necklaces, but not ONLY nursing necklaces. They are for anyone who wants a fashionable piece of jewelery that is sturdy, durable, and will stand the test of time and the pulling and yanking of your little ones. For your nursling the necklaces provide wonderful tactile and visual stimulation. You can opt for many different gorgeous color combos and several pendant options to maximize your baby's stimulation and optimize your style!

So don't let motherhood frump you, do yourself (and baby) a favor and get yourself a stylish Mommy Necklace...save yourself from baby's wandering hands and monster grip!

Please take a look at Mommy Necklaces here http://www.mommynecklaces.com/ and use discount code : jlizgar for 10% off your 1st order (discount good for 1st time customers ONLY).

Until next time...peace.

2 comments:

  1. New follower from The Product Review Place! Love for you to come visit and follow me!

    Have a great night :)
    Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and follow Shelley! Ill be checking out your site soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails