Sunday, May 9, 2010

My first time ;)

It seems like all the cool moms have a blog and I've been feeling left out...I'm cool, damn it, and I must have a blog as well, so here it is, my first blog posting!!
I haven't much clue yet what sorts of things ill even blog about, I'm just setting out to see what this is all about and if I can hack it. I do have 3 amazing, yet crazy kids that im sure will supply me with endless fodder of which to share with the blogosphere, most of which im sure will bore most folks to tears but it will be my life...which is yes, boring to the point of tears at times, but its also wonderful, amazing, fun, exciting, challenging, tiring, nerve wracking, exhausting, stressful and any other word you can think of!
I'm not too technologically inclined and thus this may prove to be harder than I thought, but if I can update my facebook status, I can blog...right? Well, lets hope so! If you spent the 2 minutes it takes to read this far, bless you, I hope to produce a blog that will...will.....umm, im not sure, inspire? entertain? educate? 1 of those things? All of those things? We shall see!
Until the next time...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails